Thursday, July 21, 2011

Back Home Hanging out

Hey all,
Im back home paddling locally right now as much as I can. Due to the lack of water I've been working on some new mountain bike trails, working to save up some money and paddling at some local play/creek spots that run with no water. These are a couple dams within 10 minutes of my house that are some good fun.

The first spot is a natural slide thing that requires minimum flow out of the dam. Its pretty cool becasue you can either just float right down it and be fine or you can charge it and do some cool wall rides. I dont have any pictures of a good wall ride but some are coming!

Horizon Line

Dropping in

Just getting started

Final Slide

Shooting Out


 The second is an old dam that I believe is no longer in use as of this year. Its a 20 foot rolling dam that has a 5 ft drop off the end so you can do some cool tricks off it. Blunts, pan ams and I think air screws are possible off it. I havent landed an airscrew off it yet but last night was my first time there so I think I will be able to get it down soon.

Blunt

Money Shot

Double Brown

Landing

Money Shot

Double Brown

Setting Up

No Paddle Blunt


 Paddlers Ryan Mooney and Dominic Capozzi. Photo Credit to: Ryan Mooney, Dominic Capozzi and Spike Carter

Good Lines,
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment